top of page

Free Income Tax Clinic

Beginning March 17th, 2022 to June 30th, 2022

Every Thursday from 11:00 AM - 02:00 PM

By appointment only

Offered in person or virtually

Job Candidate



  • Newcomers to Canada

  • International Students

  • Temporary Residents

  • Aboriginal peoples

  • Social assistance recipients

  • Seniors

  • People with disability



Screenshot 2022-02-02 9.50.39 PM.png

Please note that you do not qualify for this program if:

  • Income is over the indicated income parameters

  • If you do not have a simple tax situation

  • Interest income over $1,000.00

  • Capital gains

  • business or rental income and expenses

  • Self-employment earnings

  • Employment expenses

  • file for bankruptcy

  • deceased in the year


  • Your Social Insurance Number

  • Notice of Assessment from CRA - A copy of last year's return - if available

  • Spousal Information, including SIN and Income

  • Dependents' information, name(s) and date(s) of birth

  • Information slips: T4, T4A, T4A (OAS), T4P, T4RSP, TRRIF, T4E (EI benefits), T5, T5007 (WSB/OW/ODSP), if applicable

  • T2202A (Education slips), T5008, RC-62(Universal Child Benefit), Bursaries and scholarship info, if applicable

  • Foreign Income, Spousal and/or Child Support Receipts - if applicable

  • Medical Expenses, including health plan premiums - if applicable

  • Rent Receipts, Bus passes and Donation receipts - if applicable

  • If you are an international student or temporary resident and do not have a social insurance number, you should obtain a Individual Tax Number (ITN) for Non-Residents by filing the T1261 - Application for a Canada Revenue Agency Individual Tax Number (ITN) for Non-Residents

For more information or to book an appointment


Call 613-807-6397

bottom of page